ISMP is known and respected for its impartial, timely, and accurate medication safety information. This strong background gives the Institute unique expertise in presenting quality educational programming. Partnering with ISMP to present an educational symposium at a healthcare meeting or convention allows organizations to reach highly select audiences.
As a sponsor of an ISMP educational symposium, you will benefit from the Institute’s stellar reputation and the respect that is accorded its programming. Your organization’s name and logo will be prominently displayed on all event materials, and your support will be recognized and acknowledged by the ISMP moderator at each session.
ISMP staff can help you ensure a successful event by selecting presentation topics, recruiting faculty, developing content and learning objectives, producing educational materials, promoting to appropriate audiences, and coordinating continuing education (CE) credits for attendees.
- Recruiting speakers and other presenters
- Developing meeting agenda/content
- Designing and coordinating audio visual materials
- Designing and coordinating handouts and other meeting materials
- Creating promotional brochures and posters
- Coordinating promotional mailings, including securing lists
- Announcement of meetings in appropriate ISMP newsletters
- Writing and distribution of news releases and media announcements
- Provision of contact person for speakers and other participants
- Coordination of speaker travel
- Completing catering arrangements
- Coordinating shipping of all meeting materials
- Management of onsite logistics, including registration
For a more detailed list of ISMP’s meeting management services, see our brochure on educational symposia. Or contact us for pricing and additional information.