Volume 13, Issue 1
Medication Safety Alert! January/February 2015
In this month's issue of Safe Medicine:
- Liver Injuries From Herbals and Dietary Supplements Have Led to Death and Liver Transplants
- Designer pain creams and ointments are profitable for compounding pharmacies but risky for patients and children
- Bottle adapter interfered with child-resistant cap.
- It is not too late to get the flu vaccine!
- Advice from FDA: Improperly discarded 'sharps' can be dangerous
- Medicines that Don't Mix: Bactrim and warfarin