Volume 14, Issue 2
Medication Safety Alert! March/April 2016
In this month's issue of Safe Medicine:
- Accidental Poisonings of Babies: Birth to 6 Months - How They Happen and What You Can Do To Prevent Them
- A persistent, burning problem with hydrogen peroxide contact lens solutions such as Clear Care
- Advice from FDA: Injectable skin lightening products: What you should know
- Talk Before You Take: Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the risks
- A useful medication-management app.
- Confusing imprint codes.