Volume 17, Issue 4
Medication Safety Alert! April 2019
In this month's issue:
- RITUXAN HYCELA and HERCEPTIN HYLECTA Must Be Given Subcutaneously, Despite Large Dose Volumes
- ISMP calls on FDA – No more syringes for vinca alkaloids!
- FDA Advise-ERR: Covers still being applied without cloNIDine patch
- ISMP is soliciting comments on UPDATED smart pump guidelines
- Sidebar: Why are we seeing 4-letter suffixes with new biologics?
- Simulation products look real
- Administration of wrong vaccine prepared by another
- National Nurses Week: May 6-12, 2019