Volume 13, Issue 4
Medication Safety Alert! July/August 2015
In this month's issue of Safe Medicine:
- Getting the wrong person's medicine at the pharmacy: Easy steps consumers can take to help eliminate these errors
- Reading the Pharmacy Label on Prescription Medicines
- Caffeine powder...A potent jolt that can result in death
- Advice from FDA: Kids and tobacco use: Some surprising findings
- Possible permanent skin color changes from medicine patch.
- OTC eye drops may be harmful if swallowed.
- National Immunization Awareness Month August 2015