ISMP Medication Safety Alert!®
Consumer Safe Medicine
Whether you are a patient, family member, caregiver, friend, or healthcare practitioner, you know the importance of making sure there are no errors with medicines. Medication errors can unfortunately result in harm to a patient.
The ISMP Medication Safety Alert!® Safe Medicine is unique among consumer health education newsletters because it focuses on the prevention of medication errors. Every other month, Safe Medicine ™ teaches consumers how to become active partners with their healthcare practitioners and take a leading role in preventing medication errors.
Healthcare organizations, health insurers, physician practices, pharmacies, and other organizations are encouraged to purchase the content to share with their patients and employees. Safe Medicine ™ adds value to your organization's existing health education program by supplying much-needed information about a critical issue in healthcare -- medication errors
Benefits of a subscription
- Easy-to-read articles presented in just two to three pages
- Available in a convenient electronic format
- Provides practical advice from the most trusted source of information about preventing mistakes with medicines
Additional benefits for institutional and employer subscribers
- May purchase the content for communication to share with employees
- Adds value to your institution’s existing health education program by supplying much-needed information about a critical issue in healthcare -- medication errors
The Safe Medicine newsletter can be distributed by:
- Ambulatory healthcare facilities
- Business coalitions
- Health insurance companies
- Physician practices
- Other organizations
- Six (6) issues per year
- One-year subscription rate: $15.50
- Distributed via email on a bi-monthly basis
- One-year subscriptions start from the date of purchase. You will be granted access to issues released after date of purchase for one year. This does not include access to back issues.