This issue's main topic: Speaking Up About Patient/Resident Safety Requires an Observant Questioner and a High Index of Suspicion
ISMP Medication Safety Alert!®
Long-Term Care AdviseERR
Providing a valuable resource to reduce medication error risk in the long-term care setting
The ISMP Medication Safety Alert!® Long-Term Care AdviseERR is a 3-4 page digital bulletin, published bi-monthly for practitioners who work in a long-term care facility or with long-term care patients.
Who reads this newsletter?
- Long-term care facility staff
- Anyone concerned with medication safety
- Six (6) issues per year
- One-year subscription rate: $50.00
- Distributed via email on a bi-monthly basis
- One-year subscriptions start from the date of purchase. You will be granted access to issues released after date of purchase for one year. This does not include access to back issues.