Volume 4, Issue 1
Medication Safety Alert! January 2016
In this month’s issue:
- Severe Harm and Death Associated with Medication Errors and Drug-Drug Interactions Involving Low-Dose Oral Methotrexate
- Avandia, not Coumadin
- Will patients and residents even be free from iatrogenic harm?
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) introduces a unique quality improvement and training opportunity for 3-5 star nursing homes
- Could this happen at your facility?
- ISMP releases its 2016-2017 Targeted Medication Safety Best Practices