Volume 4, Issue 3
Medication Safety Alert! March 2016
In this month’s issue:
- EPINEPHrine for Anaphylaxis: Autoinjector of 1 mg Vial or Ampul?
- Are you ready to treat anaphylaxis?
- One more note about EPINEPHrine: Say goodbye to ratios!
- Pen device for U-500 insulin makes great sense
- Oral devices with mL-only dosing marks
- FentaNYL patch not adhering properly during use
- Long-term care licensed practical nurse (LPN) faces 10 years in prison
- New Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for prescribing opioids for chronic pain